Welcome to Tividale Community Primary School
|On behalf of the staff, pupils, parents and governors, I would like to welcome you to our website. Tividale Community Primary School prides itself in providing a happy, safe, secure and supportive learning environment where high expectations in all areas of school life are firmly embedded to enable your child to achieve academic and personal excellence.|
At Tividale Community Primary School our ethos and values ensure we:
- Offer a secure and stimulating environment which meets the individual needs of all children on an equal opportunities basis, regardless of gender, ability, disability, religious or cultural belief, or racial background.
- Promote British Values to enable children to develop a sense of community and cultural diversity, understanding their roles and responsibilities within communities.
- Have consistently high standards of behaviour in all that we do, through a positive and inclusive behaviour management policy.
- Have a commitment to continuous improvement and achieving the highest standards in all aspects of school life.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum, with emphasis on the basic skills of English and Maths but also includes all areas of the curriculum in the broadest sense, academic, non-academic, extra-curricular and pastoral.
- Give all children the opportunity to succeed, so developing their full potential as independent and responsible learners. We celebrate success to develop high self-esteem and the motivation to further succeed.
- Place great emphasis on the importance of strong parent and community links and recognise parents as vital partners in their child’s education.
I hope this website gives you an insight into life at Tividale Community Primary, however, should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Visits to our school are encouraged and you will be warmly welcomed.
DfE School Performance Tables and Financial Benchmarking Website