On behalf of the staff, pupils, parents and governors, I would like to welcome you to our website. Tividale Community Primary School prides itself in providing a happy, safe, secure and supportive learning environment where good order and discipline are firmly embedded to enable your child to achieve academic and personal excellence. The development of mutual respect and quality relationships is at the heart of all we do.
At Tividale Community Primary School we:
- Offer a secure and stimulating environment which meets the individual needs of all children on an equal opportunities basis, regardless of gender, ability, disability, religious or cultural belief, or racial background.
- Have consistently high standards of behaviour in all that we do, through a positive and inclusive behaviour management policy.
- Have a commitment to continuous improvement and achieving the highest standards in all aspects of school life.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum, with emphasis on the basic skills of literacy and numeracy but also includes all areas of the curriculum in the broadest sense, academic, non-academic, extra-curricular and pastoral.
- Give all children the opportunity to succeed, so developing their full potential as independent and responsible learners. We celebrate success to develop high self-esteem and the motivation to further succeed.
- Place great emphasis on the importance of strong parent and community links and recognise parents as vital partners in their child’s education.
I hope this website gives you an insight into life at Tividale Community Primary, however should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me or arrange a visit to the school. You will be given a very warm welcome and I shall be most pleased to try to answer your questions.